Mooji quotes on various spiritual topics and meditation which can instantly bring a sense of peace and tranquility to our mind. I love Mooji for his simplicity and joyous nature and I am sure you’ll agree with me that his teachings bring joy and happiness to our life.
Below is a collection of best Mooji Quotes. I have organized them in various sections for easy reading. I hope you love them. Also please complete the mindfulness exercises and practice the meditation at the end of each exercise.
Mooji Quotes on Thoughts – I love it so will you!
Thoughts are not interesting. It is you who become interested in thoughts. A thought is not interesting of its own accord. If a thought was interesting, that same thought would be interesting for everybody. We would have no defense against it, ‘This is just an interesting thought!’ It would be a fact. The Truth is: no thought is interesting; it is you who have become interested. Thoughts are only interesting for the ego. Once embraced as real they move in and become a member of your house. Neither the house nor their tenants are real. Once a thought gets inside, it is hard to get him out. The one who looks with a clear and even mind conquers the mind and is free for all time – Mooji
Mindfulness exercise #1 based on the Mooji quotes just for you
Take a piece of paper and sit quiet. Write down three (3) things which have been in your mind today and ask yourself the following questions:
- What are they doing to me?
- Where did they come from?
- What am I doing to them?
- Am I entertaining them?
Once you have written your answers it is time to be mindful and practice mindfulness. Find a quiet place and make yourself comfortable, close your eyes and sit quiet for at least ten (10) minutes doing nothing. Just sit quiet and see your mind, observe your mind with no goals or no intentions. Whatever comes and goes you allow them to flow freely. Sit as long as you feel comfortable this will bring you a deep sense of peace.
Mooji Quotes on Meditation + Guided Meditation
In the space of your ‘Being’ all manifest appearances they appear they arise and dissolve in the infinite space of ‘Being’. This is witnessed in you. – Mooji
Mooji Quotes on Love and Peace
- My love, leave behind all this fruitless thinking And come lay down here in the silence of Being – Mooji
- The mind in the form of the ‘I’ concept has hidden your original peace, Joy and Love and is now promising to show you how to find them – Mooji
- Day by day become more and more intimate with the inner stillness, joy and love which is the fragrance your own pure heart. Keep quiet – Mooji
Mooji Quotes on mind and heart
- When the mind adjusts to simply staying here, then that mind is not called mind any more. It’s just Self. It’s only ever Self.
- All the mind-streams eventually flow into the One ocean Beingness. There are many pathways for the mind; there are no paths for the Heart, for the Heart is infinite and fills everything.
- Bondage and liberation are conceptual traps which, through the illusory power of mahamaya (cosmic mind), deludes the already free beingness, thus converting it into the illusory ‘seeker’ entity. We are conscious presence only, eternally free, formless, happy and whole. The good news of satsang is this: YOU ARE THAT ! effortlessly witnessing the consciousness expressing. Yet we remain untouched as timeless existence, awareness-joy absolute.