How to Fall Asleep Fast in 7 Mindful Steps?
In this article, I will share with you various tips and techniques and teach you how to fall asleep fast in 7 Mindful Steps. You will get instant results even if you had difficulty sleeping in the past. The only thing you have to do is to put in some effort to read, listen and complete the exercises diligently for getting maximum benefit.
What will you gain by doing this online course?
- Step-by-step online coaching on how to fall asleep fast.
- Learn how to fall asleep fast using mindfulness relaxation techniques.
- Fall asleep fast using deeply relaxing mind programming audio.
- Good lifestyle habits for better sleep.
- Learn yogic breathing for better sleep and boosting your energy levels.
Why do you find it difficult to fall asleep fast?
Have you ever questioned yourself why you find it difficult to fall asleep fast? If you visit a therapist the first thing they would like to know is your life-style. Because you will find in most cases sleeping problems arise due to poor lifestyle habits. Yes, you’re right there are other causes too such as trauma, accident, grief and a medical condition.
A solution or good treatment can only be found if the diagnosis is done properly. So first and foremost we have to explore the cause of insomnia and do a self-diagnosis. If we can clearly identify the cause then we will be able to put things or strategies in place to remove those cause resulting in better and peaceful sleep.
Step #1: How to fall asleep fast by good mindful questioning?
Let us slow-down, take a deep-breath, relax to become mindful and start questioning. Why? Because good questioning is highly therapeutic it will help you to find your own answers. Successful therapists use effective questions to get to the root of the problem so that they can offer you the right solutions for better sleep. So let’s get started and do it together step-by-step.
Take a piece of paper and write down as many points as you possibly can by asking yourself this question (no need to be fussy it need not be perfect). Look at some of the examples below and try to be as specific as you can. At this stage you don’t have to worry about solutions. Hope it makes sense?
What prevents me to fall asleep fast?
Some example answers to help you get started:
- When I go to bed, I cannot sleep well because I cannot stop my negative thoughts or worries to circle my mind like a smelly wind (after that ask what those negative thoughts are, please be specific).
- Someone at work bothers me and I cannot stop thinking about it because it is so frustrating and demeaning to me. I know it is clearly not my fault and that’s the cause of my worries (be specific so you can vent it out as you write, it also helps you to become fully mindful and aware of what’s causing your worries that’s the root of your problem; once you know the cause you can put remedy in place).
I would suggest you bookmark this page as I will soon update with more information. Take care and see you soon.