How to define mindful living and transform your life step by step?
Yes you got! In this article I will ask you to define mindful living because I want you to take control and become aware of your thoughts, feelings and your emotional state of mind. How happy are you? How sad are you? How none of those?
Being mindful is to become aware of your presence. Being mindful is to become aware your body and your breath and what you are doing now. It is as simple as that nothing complicated. It is about being aware of what your mind is doing? What your mind is thinking?
What would you do if someone says to you: please be mindful? Immediately you will bring your conscious awareness or attention back to the present moment and think about being more careful or cautious, right!
5 good definitions of mindfulness or how some experts define mindful living and how you can benefit from them:
- The thoughts are like the clouds in the sky. They come and go at their own will. We are like the watchman who keeps an eye on who comes in and who goes out – Deb Chowdhury
- Mindfulness is awareness that arises through paying attention on purpose in the present moment – non-judgmentally – Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Mindfulness is about seeing the smoke and knowing it is there this moment. Remaining mindful is seeing the smoke disappear and also be there and experience it – Deb Chowdhury
- Do not dwell in the past. Do not dream of the future. Concentrate the mind on the present moment – Buddha
- The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it – Eckhart Tolle
How to define mindful living or mindfulness with simple examples?
- Be mindful while you drive a car.
- Be mindful when you carry a piece of delicate glassware.
- Are you mindful of what you’re thinking now?
- Be mindful of what you say.
Mindful living exercise just for you:
Please take a piece of paper. No not typing on your computer. And answer the following questions. Writing on a paper – yes the old way makes you more mindful. Draw some basic sketches – sometimes be like a child and play with your imaginations.
- How would you define mindful living?
- Write 3 things you can do now, yes now to become more mindful.
- How many times have you blessed the world today and sent positive vibes to all? Please do it now. You will get a thousand fold in return for free.
Ask these helpful questions every single day and see how your life transforms from a caterpillar to a butterfly within few weeks. Ask how can I define my life better and how can I define mindful living every moment?